FAQ about the postponement to the end of May 2022
No legal claims can be derived from this information overview.
Subject to changes and errors, current status: 03.12.2021
Due to a postponement, NORTEC 2022 will be taking place from May 31 to June 3, 2022.
Unfortunately, the Corona pandemic continues to take a dynamic course and is beginning to impact NORTEC. In order to give you the greatest possible planning security, we have made the decision, in consultation with the trade fair advisory board, to postpone NORTEC to May 31 to June 3, 2022.
3. What makes you so sure that the trade show can take place on the new date? Why don't you cancel the trade fair as a matter of principle?
The course of the pandemic so far has led us, as well as our exhibitor advisory boards, to the conclusion that a trade show at the postponed date at the end of May is more feasible and that NORTEC is needed as a trade fair for production and campus for medium-sized companies.
We assume that the previously approved exhibitors will go along with the decision to postpone and will be taking part at the new date in late May 2022. Please keep an eye on the publication of our exhibitor list, which is continuously updated.
Your admission with the access data and the placement will remain valid. No further action is required on the part of the exhibitor, as the existing contract will continue to apply even if the trade fair is postponed.
7. My company cannot participate at the new date. What specific reasons do I have to give in order to cancel free of charge?
You can cancel your registration free of charge as usual before admission (see section 8.1 ATB). Please submit your cancellation request in writing.
Your admission is also valid for the new date of NORTEC from 31. May to 3.June 2022. If you cannot attend this date, you can cancel free of charge until 31 December 2021.
8. Will I get my participation fee back if the trade fair is also cancelled at the new date due to Corona?
If we have to cancel the trade fair after all due to the Corona pandemic, you will be refunded the participation fee (including AUMA fee, marketing package and any co-exhibitor fees incurred, including the marketing package for co-exhibitors). This also applies if you have booked an All-Inclusive Package.
9. If the trade fair is cancelled due to Corona after all, will the costs be refunded that were incurred by booking additional services in the Online Service Center of HMC (e.g. counters, chairs, etc.)?
If we have to cancel the show after all due to the Corona pandemic, you will be refunded the costs incurred for bookings made via OSC.
10. I have booked a booth but cannot set up and/or arrive due to travel restrictions and quarantine regulations. Will I get my participation fee back?
If you are demonstrably unable to participate due to Corona restrictions, you will be refunded the participation fee (including AUMA fee, marketing package and any co-exhibitor fees incurred, including the marketing package for co-exhibitors). This also applies if you have booked an All-Inclusive Package.
11. Does HMC reimburse us for services booked with third parties (e.g. catering providers, agencies, etc.)?
No, services ordered from third parties are governed exclusively by the relationship between the parties that concluded the contract. HMC will not reimburse any costs in this respect.
12. What security precautions will be taken at the next event and what do I have to consider as an exhibitor?
We will of course adapt the general conditions to the current circumstances and requirements and inform you in good time. The framework conditions for this are regulated in the currently valid Hamburg SARS-CoV-2 Containment Ordinance. Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH will update its Hygiene Guide for NORTEC 2022 as required based on the current measures to contain the Corona pandemic.
The currently valid Hygiene Guide of Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH can be found here.