Take the first opportunity of the year to talk to decision-makers and buyers from metalworking SMEs. In halls A1 and A4, NORTEC will be focusing on its strengths as a sales platform for machines, tools, appliances, measuring equipment and operational equipment.
Hall A3 will be dedicated to the lead theme “4.0 – Practical Guidance for SMEs” including actual 4.0 solutions for small and medium sized enterprises.
Don’t miss out on exhibiting at NORTEC 2022 again and presenting your products and services. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Inform and advise decision-makers from small and medium sized companies about what’s new in metalworking. Intensify your existing contacts and make new ones for future business.
- Make use of NORTEC’s considerable sales potential, especially among metalworking SMEs. 43 percent of NORTEC visitors do not attend any other production engineering trade fair.*
- A strong accompanying programme featuring best practice solutions for SMEs makes the trade fair even more attractive to visitors.
- Free entry for your customers: invite your customers to NORTEC. As an exhibitor, you can order an unlimited amount of entry vouchers free of charge for yourself and your visitors.
* NORTEC 2020 visitor survey